[GNC] postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:41:21 EST 2019

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 at 06:53, Jamestk <davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Yup, I can see the button - next time i will try the menu selection for
> postpone, it's no biggie as I rarely use it, only when getting tired and
> start making mistakes.

It is easy to test if it is still working, even if it is not time for a
reconcile.  Start a reconcile, accept the default values, tick the first
item, Postpone, open Reconcile again.  If the first one is no longer ticked
then it is obviously not working so you can just cancel and you are back
where you started.  If it is still ticked then it is working, then you can
clear that one and postpone again, and again you are back where you
started.  In fact if you are at all worried about the state of the file
then just close without saving.

Colin