[GNC] Number Rounding

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 06:59:00 EST 2019

So, you're saying that your transaction reads $5.26 in all its splits, but the reconcile window is showing it as $5.30?
Are you sure you're looking at the same transaction, and not two similar transactions with different amounts?
Is there something else about this transaction that is odd?
David

  On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 16:26, thecat131<thecat131 at gmail.com> wrote:   GnuCash V3.4
Mac OS V10.12.6
Currency:  Australian Dollars

I tried to reconcile an account but found:
the transaction has been keyed in as $5.26
the reconciliation window shows $5.30

I need the reconciliation window to show the data that was keyed in, not
round the data.

I went to Preferences > General > Force Prices to display as decimals and
ticked the box
Decimal Places set to 2
Didn't make a difference

I went to Tools Security Editor  > Currency > Australian Dollar
Everything is greyed out but the Fraction Traded window is set to 1/100

How do I stop the Reconciliation window from rounding?

Thanks in advance
thecat131

-----
GNUCash V2.4.6