[GNC] Restricting expense report to single checking account

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:33:45 EST 2019

I wish to make an expense report (pie chart, bar chart, not important
which) to track spending over the past two years, but restrict the
content to expenses paid out of a single checking account.  I make
selections that seem appropriate to this task in the dialog, but I can
see through the output that my intentions with regard to the single
account are not being followed.  I can see that certain expenses which
are entirely paid out of another checking account are included in my
totals.

Am I doing something wrong, and if so, how can I get the output I'm
looking for?