[GNC] How to change size of register in Gnucash 3.4

aeg aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 02:54:30 EST 2019

Liz
If I'm understanding this problem correctly, you are referring to the space taken up by the register title tabs across the top of the screen. If that is the problem, my solution has been to move them to the right where I can have 20+ register titles visible.Edit>Preferences>Windows>Tab Position>Right
Alan