[GNC] Backup recovery

Finbar Mahon mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Thu Feb 7 04:37:01 EST 2019

Hi,

I know this has been asked before and I have read some of the the
threads, however...

I am trying out Backblaze, the continuous backup to the cloud service.

I wanted to check if my files were recoverable and I found -

....and more, all dated the day before yesterday, when I did the backup
trial.

1. Do I need to restore all of these, if not which ones?

2. I found them in my file explorer, is there any other place, by
default, where the files are?

3. Can somebody point me to a link or links which explain the 'best' way
of storing GNU files?

Using Windows 10 PC with Version: 3.4 Build ID: 3.4+ (2018-12-30)

Thanks, Finbar