[GNC] postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:02:09 EST 2019

> On 8 Feb 2019, at 09:25, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I know that on my Mac, it takes some time for gnucash to actually finish the save process.  Mine is a somewhat older macbook pro with an SSD. Is it possible that you failed to wait for it to finish saving?
>
> David T.

That’s what I was implying, although I would be surprised if Gnucash didn’t have a means of preventing itself from being shut down while busy doing a file save.

In any case, the orderly shutting down of the program (i.e. not involving a crash) should have included the deletion of the lock file even if it had abandoned the “Save”.

Michael