[GNC] Help Resolving AP Issue

tbalaban tbalabanjr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:04:55 EST 2019

Hi All,

When still getting my arms around how to properly post transactions I think
I did a fewdirect posts to Accounts Payable instead of processing a proper
payment using the payment processing tool.

I see on my Balance Sheet a different number than I see in my Aged Accounts
Payable. The Balance Sheet AP is much larger.

My question is how can track down these incorrect transactions that were
posted AP but to a speciific vendor? I think I may have found one of them
but other than the fact I can't see the item on the vendor report, I can't
see a way to find the detail I'm looking for.

Any suggestions wil be greatly appreciated.