[GNC] postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 06:16:10 EST 2019

Sorry, my poor wording - with the single transaction entries it writes back
to the main data file as saved, if you try to move onto the next task it
will ask, 'discard, save' - this process feels different to reconcile where
you have to hit the finish button in order to achieve similar result.

This if course is not the same as selecting save from top menu where it
saves the file to hard drive.

Perhaps users are ticking entries then using green reconcile button thinking
this will complete the process, only by selecting finish will it write back
to file.

Cheers,

Colin Law wrote