[GNC] Backup recovery

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 06:59:23 EST 2019

That file name indicates that you opened, and saved, a backup of your main data file. You might not have intended to do this.

See https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Why_is_my_file_name_getting_longer_and_longer.3F

David

On February 9, 2019, at 5:15 PM, Finbar Mahon <mahon.finbar at neuf.fr> wrote:

Thanks, I read the guide and was a bit confused when backblaze showed
the most recent save was yesterday at 3.55pm but with two dates/times of -

>>GNU 5 Feb 2018 .gnucash.20180305171639.gnucash.20190208155508.gnucash<<

Is the second date from the left [20180305171639] the date the file was
created originally, and the first one [GNU 5 Feb 2018] the file name  ?

Not critical as the backblaze file is the last save before I closed gnucash.

Finbar