[GNC] postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 08:44:33 EST 2019

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 at 13:32, Jamestk <davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t375078/green_tick.png>
>
> Colin, this one - both this and postpone button non functional.

Oh, I had never noticed that button (reconcile selection). For me it
does work.  If you select one or more items (by clicking the text not
the check box) then click the Reconcile Selection button then all the
ones you have selected become ticked.

I don't know what you mean by the postpone button being
non-functional, do you mean it has absolutely no effect at all?

Colin