[GNC] Transactions not appearing in report

Nancy Tague nancytague at centurytel.net
Sat Feb 9 19:50:22 EST 2019

I’ve been using GnuCash only a few months, since I took over as treasurer of a small community non-profit. I have had 2 different bank accounts set up in GnuCash, as well as a number of expense and income accounts.  Recently I set up 3 new bank accounts for CDs (certificates of deposit) we set up.  I revised my monthly treasurer’s report (a transaction report showing all bank accounts) to show those accounts too.  All was good.  Everything worked fine the last time I entered transactions and viewed the report on 2/4.

Today I entered the interest on them that was paid on 1/31.  When I opened the treasurer’s report, the interest payments are not there.  In fact, when I test by putting in fake deposits, they don’t show up either.  In any account.  They’re within the date range of my report.  I am saving the transactions and they show up in the totals on the Accounts list.  But not in my report.  I can’t figure out what on earth I could be doing wrong.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Nancy
I have version 3.2  Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24). Working on a PC with Windows 10.