[GNC] Investment Accounts

david amaral dejamaral at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 23:30:48 EST 2019

I am in need of help with a new investment account I created. Everything seems right except the totals.I created an account under investments named brokerage.Under brokerage I created a sub account named spaxxI entered transactions and the account spaxx has the correct total displayed.the brokerage account is 0the asset account has a value that is almost correct but missing the value of the spaxx account.
My retirement account is correct in all values and I set up the brokerage account using the retirement account values for the account setup. ( I used edit account to verify set up)
Any Ideas as to why the total values are incorrect?
Thanks in advance.