[GNC] Version 3.4 Mac OS - intermittent fault with transaction editing popup

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:27:26 EST 2019

This came to my notice when trying to examine a number of Split Transactions.

I selected the first transaction and right-clicked to bring up the menu, but when I clicked Split Transaction nothing happened.

I tried one or two other transactions, and sometimes the popup menu options work and sometimes not.

After trying other transactions the first one sometimes works, sometimes not.

I haven’t been able to work out a way of producing this consistently.

Is this a known issue?

Michael