[GNC] installation ..... Mac

John Darwin Powers jdp3 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 11 20:18:07 EST 2019

Hello, I have a Mac 2009 MacBook Pro running 10.9.5 on a SSD.  I also have macOS 10.11.6 El Capitan also an a SSD, but the 10.9.5 is my primary OSX.

I download the gnu cash get the .dmg image then drag the gnucash app to my applications folder and then click on the app.
A message box appears indication that the gnu cash app is being verified.
The message box disappears and then nothing happens.
There is no indication that gnucash is running, but if you bring-up “force quit” the application appears in the list.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, JP