[GNC] Which report for date limited account transactions?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 11:15:07 EST 2019

Rich,

You have numerous options. If you’re going the Account Report method, first filter your account for the date range you want and then trigger the report. Otherwise, use the transaction report and select your account and date range there.

Of course, you could use the Tax Options to set your various accounts and then use the TXF report…

HTH,
David