[GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

dmacklewis dmacklewis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:20:21 EST 2019

I installed Gnucash 3.4.1 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and created a file
with one account. I then exported a Quicken Deluxe 2019 QIF file containing
just the accounts. The import seems to run but when the page to 'Match QIF
accounts with GnuCash accounts' is displayed, it it empty. None of the QIF
or GnuCash accounts are listed. The import finishes with no accounts loaded.
I tried the same import with GnuCash 2.6.21-3 and got the same results. What
am I doing wrong?