[GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

dmacklewis dmacklewis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:36:53 EST 2019

I have given up trying to create an account structure and then populating it.
Instead I exported one account with transactions of a limited date range and
imported it into GnuCash. I got further this time. The import created the
accounts from the Quicken account/categories, showed the matches for editing
and things were looking pretty good, but the actual import failed and told
me there was a problem with the import. No indication of what the problem
was. I looked at the only log I could find but it was not helpful, at least
there were no error indicators. I don't know how to troubleshoot this.