[GNC] Security Currencies

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 05:18:49 EST 2019

I am still having problems with security currencies.  I have a security
with several transactions entered, which I only now realized has the
wrong currency (CHF instead of USD).

This was really annoying as I had to first devise a report to extract
the needed information from the security before deleting it, all
relevant prices, transactions and accounts.

The first price entry was from F::Q in USD, but apparently the security
nonetheless acquired my default currency (CHF) because I entered the
first transaction in the security's account instead of a USD account.

Can't GC at least take a security's currency from the Price Editor?

This could:
1. support more intuitive operation

2. reduce the incidence of such errors

3. provide a means of correcting them