[GNC] transaction imported do not show up

anatoly av at total-knowledge.com
Thu Feb 14 17:23:20 EST 2019

Hi David: I didn't get it. I open gnucash. Normally it knows the recent
file. I import QFX files from several institutions. Some of them import
perfectly -- I see everything in the ledger right away. A few others,
after import is "done" just do not show up. Those are accounts which
were not updated for quite some time.