[GNC] transaction imported do not show up

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:49:58 EST 2019

anatoly,

The next thing to try is to open Tools > General Ledger.  That view
defaults to show every transaction in every account since last month.  Then
choose View > Filter to change the start date to sometime before your
'lost' transactions are dated.  Also be sure all statuses are selected.
Good Luck.

David Carlson