[GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:57:27 EST 2019

 dmacklewis,

Since you have a gmail address, I will speculate that you use Gmail as your
mail client.  If you are on a tablet or laptop, at the upper right corner
of each message there is a curved arrow symbol that says Reply if you hover
over it with the mouse pointer.  Just to the right click on the three dots
called More...  The pop-up menu includes the Reply All curved arrow.  That
is what you want.

If you use a different client the procedure is similar, but a little
different.

David Carlson