[GNC] Struggling with Quicken import

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 21:00:57 EST 2019

As I said: nabble != lists.gnucash.org

If you were to subscribe to the Gnucash list-- rather than nabble, you'd understand.

On February 18, 2019, at 1:40 AM, dmacklewis <dmacklewis at gmail.com> wrote:

Well actually I'm not on either a tablet or laptop. I am posting to the list
through Nabble? on an Imac using the Firefox browser. No email client. The
upper right corner of each message has a Reply and More link. The More gives
options of Reply to author, Print post or Permalink. See the following
screenshot.
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378527/Gnucash.jpeg>