[GNC] Finance::Quotes stopped working for me

GB galaxy-bars at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:58:19 EST 2019

Hello,

I have two problems, one bigger than the other.  I am running OSX Mojave
(10.14.3) Dark which was upgraded about half a year ago

F::Q stopped working for me, it worked last week and a couple days ago.  No
change to OSX, just all of a sudden got this error:  "There was an unknown
error retrieving price quotes."  I use Yahoo_Json for all my quotes.

Any ideas as to why this is all of a sudden a problem?  Is anyone else also
experiencing problems with yahoo_json quotes?

Thanks
GB