[GNC] How-to question: CD Interest payments deposited in

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:54:08 EST 2019

For my purposes I find it sufficient to embed the source in the
description. With mutual funds and stocks I can use the symbol or part of
the name, e.g., OAKIX dividend. For CDs an identifier would need to be
constructed from the bank name and an identifier for the particular CD.

One could create subaccounts of the income accounts for the sources but
this seems messy. Every time something is sold a dormant account would be
left behind.

Dale