[GNC] Delete and Backspace keys not working in Flatpak GnuCash

LeonM infoseeker002 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 01:13:22 EST 2019

Hello,

I have been a long time users of GnuCash in Mint and I have just set up a
Mint 18.3 (64bits) in a VMWare VM hosted on Win8.1 to test the Flatpak
version of GnuCash (ver 3.2).

Missing OFX import facility in the past version is now working in 3.2.

But more alarmingly, when I went to edit the text in the transaction
journal, the Delete and Backspace keys do not work. I can select text and
Ctrl-X and Ctrl-V work.

Because of this, I have to revert back to my trusty GnuCash 2.6.12.

Any idea why this is so?

Leon