[GNC] QIF import - Loss of sign

Rustyc Russ at turkeysnest.com
Fri Feb 22 22:24:17 EST 2019

Derek - Thanks for the explanation. I did sort out my "loss of sign" problem
by re-importing and specifying different accounts.

My problem now is that the QIF only has categories: DEP, WDL, JCR, JDR, TCR,
TDR; which don't match to any one Account in my GC CofA. No big drama there
as I thought I could do some matching when it gets to the "Match
payees/memos to GC accounts" step.

However my imported just skips that step and goes straight to "Tradable
commodities". Any idea why?

I then tried the import .CSV which seemed to have some Bayesian matching
capability but that was only for matching with existing transactions.

Again, any help appreciated!!

-Russ