[GNC] Cloud storage for shared access?

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:53:17 EST 2019

Em sáb, 23 de fev de 2019 às 03:23, Stephen Mudge <
stephen.mudge.norway at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi there. . . .
>
> If I move *the account I have set up on my pc* to a cloud drive like
> Dropbox
> or Google drive, would I be able to access it through the *mobile app* to
> add
> expenses while "in the field"?
>
> Many thanks.
> Steve

Hi Steve,

If what you call "*account I have set up on my pc*" is the Gnucash Desktop
(GD) XML file and what you call the "*mobile app*" is GnuCash Android (GA )
. . . , you can transfer your XML data file from your GD via DropBox,
Google Drive or another way to your Android and open it in your GA, edit it
in GA, then you can export XML in GA to the Dropbox (Google Drive is not
supported by GA), download the XML in the PC and open it in the GD.

But . . . there are other ways of transferring information between GD and
GA.

--
Regards
GTI