[GNC] GnuCash Android is dead?

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:44:48 EST 2019

Hi GTI,
Progress is slow due to personal circumstances of developers in the core
team.
We have to prioritize the very limited resources available at the moment.
But the GitHub issues are being read.

It is best to report issues directly on GitHub (or the developer mailing
list:  gnucash-android-dev at googlegroups.com )

Cheers,
Ngewi