[GNC] Old Line Bank

Thomas Moffett tlmoffettii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:37:41 EST 2019

 I'm not sure I follow you. The point of switching to gnucash is so that I
no longer need to download into Quicken because they're cutting off my
online access unless I upgrade.

It sounds like you're suggesting that I download into Quicken and then
import from Quicken into gnucash. Or am I completely misunderstanding your
suggestion?

Tom

sent from my Note 5