[GNC] Old Line Bank

stdenis0 at yahoo.com stdenis0 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 18:07:49 EST 2019

I am using gnucash for the my accounting program and download the quicken information from my bank website directly since I am not using quicken I do not have to upgrade the quicken program. You have to open the bank's website from your computer's internet program and download the quicken information save the download data. I normally have gnucash already opened so that I can just click on the qnucash tab and import  the latest download from the bank.

Get Outlook for Android

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 5:37 PM -0500, "Thomas Moffett" <tlmoffettii at gmail.com> wrote:

 I'm not sure I follow you. The point of switching to gnucash is so that I no longer need to download into Quicken because they're cutting off my online access unless I upgrade.
It sounds like you're suggesting that I download into Quicken and then import from Quicken into gnucash. Or am I completely misunderstanding your suggestion?

Tom

sent from my Note 5