[GNC] Old Line Bank

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:30:03 EST 2019

Tom,

There are two types of approach for you to consider and either will not
require Quicken once you have it working.

1.  GnuCash does have a feature similar to the Quicken One Step Update
through the Online Actions menu, but it is tricky to set up and you need to
set up credentials which are easiest to obtain by reading the Logs from
previous Quicken activity.   Some of us make this work and others give up
and switch  to:

2.  Your bank probably allows you to download transaction histories in
several different formats from your Internet online banking page, possibly
including CSV, QIF, and OFX.  Sometimes they use different names.  Of the
three, the OFX gives the best experience when importing into GnuCash.  The
bank may call the OFX format the Quicken format.  With this method you
download the data file, save it somewhere in a temporary folder, then
import it into GnuCash.

Since I have not made number 1 work for me, I cannot help you try that.

David Carlson

David Carlson