[GNC] *.deb package for GnuCash 3.4 Released

Tim Kallmer tkallmer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:00:10 EST 2019

i installed the .deb and ran, sudo apt install libboost-regex1.65.1, as you
mentioned. i get the following:

gnucash:
  Installed: 3.4-0-1
  Candidate: 1:3.3-2
  Version table:
     1:3.3-2 500
        500 http://ubuntu.mirrors.tds.net/pub/ubuntu cosmic/universe amd64
Packages
 *** 3.4-0-1 100
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

/usr/local/bin/gnucash: error while loading shared libraries:
libboost_locale.so.1.65.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

the program never opens, unless i remove and reinstall 3.3.