[GNC] Trying to install GNUcash 3.4.1 on IMac

Robert Ratliff ratliff.bobby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:14:24 EST 2019

Crash reports on mac can be found under your user folder, under
"~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports". A way to get there in Finder is use the
"go" menu -> Go to folder -> type in "~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports" If
you see any starting with Gnucash those can be uploaded to provide more
information to the developers.

The crash reports theoretically could contain sensitive information so
consider that before sharing.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 1:02 AM Ronnie H <rhix1154 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m running GNUcash 3.3.+ (2018-09-29) on the following:
>
>  IMac 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
> 8 GB Ram
> MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.2
>
> It has started crashing occasionally. Sometimes when I am starting it, and
> sometimes when I am using it.
>
> I have down loaded GNUcash 3.4.1 from sourceforge.net <
> http://sourceforge.net/> 3 times but when I click open, it just stops and
> quits running.
>
> See attached screen shot

Bobby Ratliff