[GNC] Getting security online quotes with user data in MySQL database.

D Keith Higgs dkhiggs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 19:23:56 EST 2019

I'm reading through the current GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide as I
attempt to configure my stock portfolio securities for online quotes and
am running into a gap with regard to documentation for this process when
the user data is in a MySQL database. I'm working on a Microsoft Windows
10 system with WAMPServer installed. I am able to connect to the MySQL
instance from the command line and query the data model.  Any guidance
that may be available would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

D. Keith Higgs

dkhiggs at gmail.com