[GNC] Reconciliation Report -- Can't find transactions

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Sun Jan 6 16:08:09 EST 2019

On 1/6/19 12:44 PM, David Cousens wrote:
> Steve,
>
> I just ran it on an account in my recordsin 3.4  and it worked fine. I had
> to explicitly select the account/accounts and period it was to be prepared
> for in the Accounts tab in the Report Options dialog (Edit Menu) once I had
> opened the report (initially blank) and then the entries all came up.
>
> David
As you can see I have the Checking account selected and picked the
prev-year start/end.  No matching transactions.

    Reconciliation Report:

    No matching transactions found

No transactions were found that match the time interval and account
selection specified in the Options panel.

Edit report options <gnc-options:report-id=3#>

*Sorting / Primary Key* : reconciled-status
*Sorting / Secondary Subtotal for Date Key* : none
*Sorting / Secondary Key* : date
*Display / Memo* : Disabled
*Display / Reconciled Date* : Enabled
*Display / Detail Level* : multi-line
*Accounts / Accounts* : Checking
*General / Start Date* : relative . start-prev-year
*General / End Date* : relative . end-prev-year

If I select all accounts, then I see the non-reconciled transactions
(for all the other accounts), but not the reconciled transactions).

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
kg7je at arrl.net