[GNC] Reconciliation Report

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 6 20:29:14 EST 2019

Steve,

I must confess I agree with your wife. I would like to see a Starting
Balance and a Closing Balance in the report as well as the transactions in
and out fro the period of the report along with outstanding transactions .
Makes it much easier to isolate problems. I would expect to get something I
could compare directly with an external statement for the same period.

Additionally I would expect a signoff that the report matched the external
statement and a signature and date although that could be easily added by
hand.

Maybe an enhancement request is justified.

David

-----
David Cousens