[GNC] reconcile - remembering the proper account for interest

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Mon Jan 7 14:32:31 EST 2019

I posted this a month or 2 ago, didn't see any response, my apologies
if somebody responded.
I'm now using 3.4 Build ID: 3.4+ (2018-12-30)

When I reconcile an interest-bearing bank account, the interest
window pops up, but it doesn't remember the account to which
i posted the interest the previous month.

The Payment From and the Reconcile Account accounts are both
the same so every month I have to change to the income account
for the interest.

Is there a way to get GC to remember this info? I seem to recall
that occasionally it does the right thing (remembers the account
from last month) but usually doesn't. This happened with 3.3
as well.

Thanks!