[GNC] Counter formats not saving

gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca
Mon Jan 7 16:42:03 EST 2019

I am using Gnucash 3.4 on OSX 10.14.2.

I am creating a new book and trying to set up the invoice counter to use I-%05li as the format.

If I add this definition, click Apply and switch to another tab and back, the new format appears as it should in the Invoice Number Format text field.

But if I click OK and then reopen the Preferences dialog, the field is cleared. Saving the file after clicking Apply but before closing the dialog makes no difference. The format string disappears.

None of the other counter formats (vendor, bill, order, employee etc) save either.

Any suggestions on how to get this working are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron