[GNC] ERROR MESSAGE - NO SUITABLE BACKEND FOUND

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:55:40 EST 2019

Tom,

Be sure to direct your messages to the Gnucash user list.  Usually reply
all works, but sometimes you need to manually add the address from the
footer of the message.

I am not sure how to help you myself, but others will be able to help after
they know which version of Gnucash you upgraded from, ie the last version
that actually worked.

David C