[GNC] Deb 3.4.0.1 not working for me in ubuntu 18.04

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 8 04:20:13 EST 2019

Yes, on a clean installation of 18.10. But as I experienced with an upgrade from Xenial (via Bionic first) GnuCash keeps wanting to look for older versions of libboost for some reason and trying to install those packages exposes a can of worms. Though I’m not sure how many people would be working on such a system anyway, the caveat is there.

Regards,
Adrien