[GNC] Loan Mortgage repayment assistant problem

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:55:42 EST 2019

Yup!

On the other hand, 1.29-0.71 = 0.58, so while one solution might be to
create a transaction with those particular numbers, that method generates
too much error for some calculations or combinations of values.  That is
why the developers are working to use real math whenever possible.

I recently found the hp49g+ calculator that i bought about a decade ago and
discovered that it can work either in exact or approximate CAS modes, as
they describe them.  And it still works!

David C