[GNC] business Accounts Payable questions

Tim Kallmer tkallmer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:44:48 EST 2019

i'm new to using GC for business.

i don't understand the format and behavior Accounts Payable account. can
you explain the 'Ty' column that starts with '?', then toggles between 'I'
and 'P'? are these 'type', 'invoiced', and 'paid'? can you explain why the
due date cell cannot be edited in 'I' mode?

my small business doesn't have goods and vendor bills, or employees and
expense vouchers. is Accounts Payable able to have transactions entered
manually rather through bills or vouchers?

lastly, in trying to fiddle with A/P, i entered some temporary vendors,
employees, and bills. is it true these cannot be deleted without somehow
editing the XML? how would i go about deleting them?