[GNC] Currencies not being converted

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Jan 9 19:55:04 EST 2019

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

If “Get Quote” returns an error it means that either you don’t have online quote retrieval setup or that there’s a problem with it. Please study https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-guide/currency_howto1.html <https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-guide/currency_howto1.html> for your options in getting current exchange rates.

Regards,
John Ralls