[GNC] Does CSV importer work with foreign currencies?

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 22:55:07 EST 2019

David Cousens,

Are you replying to me? I can't tell here.

David T.

On January 11, 2019, at 8:50 AM, David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com> wrote:

David,

The changes seem to have been pulled into git now so should go into the next
documentation release. The changes (new feature) I made in the GnuCash
program where I updated the documentation were done in master not maint
branch of the program so they won't actually go into the program until V4.
Might talk to John about putting them in a later v3.x release as they were
fairly simple changes to only 2 sourcecode docs. I have been patching  the
latest version of GnuCash to incorporate them in my running version without
any conflicts.

My delay in doing anything re documentation  has not really been a result of
the shift from help into the Guide, more other events, Christmas etc taking
my attention.

The beauty of the git development approach is generally that any changes
seem to get incorporated in the order they are committed, so if a section is
subsequently shifted elesewhere any changes will get shifted as long as the
various developers/documenters local repositories are kept in sync with the
main GnuCash or Docs git repository before making any changes or additions.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens