[GNC] Bank Reconciliation Report with Beginning and Ending Balances

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Jan 11 14:18:20 EST 2019

Kate,

Are you trying to reconcile your account? If so, then select your account
tab and go to Actions -> Reconcile for an interactive account
reconciliation process for your account.

If you want a report post-reconciliation of your account, I normally use
Reports -> Transactions, then use the report configuration options to
define what I want in the report.

Sorry to be shooting in the dark for your answer. Your images did not come
through.

Mark