[GNC] Reconciliation Report -- Can't find transactions

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Jan 12 03:20:03 EST 2019

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 14:44:56 -0600 (CST)
David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I just ran it on an account in my recordsin 3.4  and it worked fine.
> I had to explicitly select the account/accounts and period it was to
> be prepared for in the Accounts tab in the Report Options dialog
> (Edit Menu) once I had opened the report (initially blank) and then
> the entries all came up.
>
> David

I was just experimenting here (Debian Buster/Sid; Gnucash 3.4+ 30/12/18)

I opened the reconciliation report
Select options
Select an asset account, apply
All I had was the unreconciled amounts

Try a second and a third account, with the dates set to beginning of
last quarter to end of last quarter.
I got the reconciled and the unreconciled amounts (which I was
expecting)

Tried first account again, wouldn't change to the altered dates,
wouldn't show the reconciled amounts. Reload made no difference.

I closed Gnucash, restarted and tried again with identical results.
Output.pdf is the first account, not showing a large number of
reconciled transactions (77 missing transactions)
Output1.pdf is the second account.

Liz