[GNC] Copy a month's budget

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:41:56 EST 2019

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:36 PM Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:17:33 -0600
> Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:
>
> > While I see it occasionally, bottom-posting is the least used in
> > these parts as it means you have to scroll to read the reply.
>
> There is another version again, where you remove all the text which is
> unneeded and type at the bottom.

In my opinion, trimming the quotations of the discussion, then adding
wisdom (such as it may be) to the end of the thread is the kindest of all,
because (1) everyone knows exactly what points are being addressed, and (2)
It encourages folks to consider carefully what has already been written
before posting.

It does take a lot more effort, though, and often requires folks to learn
to use less-obvious parts of the tools they're using to post to the list.