[GNC] Import a transaction from a CSV file with both the debit and credit account set

Patrick plafratt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 14:15:49 EST 2019

Hello,

Yes, deselecting "Multi-split" allowed what I wanted. Thanks very much for
your help.

I think that one of the things that confused me before you helped is that
until I select and deselect one of the boxes (for example, "multi-split",
or one of the other option boxes shown), it doesn't seem to allow me to set
the column fields. I think when I had observed this before, I thought this
had meant that not selecting any of these boxes was an invalid mode, so I
had selected "multi-split", which then allowed me to categorize the
columns. I see now that if I select a box, and then deselect it, it allows
me to proceed with column categorization and gives me the "transfer
account" option, as you mentioned.

I did not see the "transfer amount" option you mentioned, but I used
"withdrawal", and that seemed to work.

Thanks again and Regards,
Patrick