[GNC] Formatting reply posts

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:32:13 EST 2019

Unfortunately,  gmail seems to force me into top posting by opening up my
reply with the previous text at the bottom an d hidden below three dots.

Especially on a tablet, where it is difficult to do anything more
sophisticated than touchong a virtual keyboard with my thumb hoping I won't
need punctuation beyond a comma or period,  I have completely given up
doing anything different.

Yes, long threads do get incredibly confusing.

David C