[GNC] Bootstrapping and Company Ownership.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 15 22:39:06 EST 2019

This mailing list is not for official accounting or legal advice. It is for how to use GnuCash. (and help with any quirks, bugs, etc.)

Everyone’s situation is different, influenced by their personal circumstance and their local laws. You should seek the advice of a *local* CPA and/or business attorney.

We can’t (and shouldn’t) explain what you *should* do, but we can help you with *how* to make the accounting entries (and run the reports) using GnuCash once you’ve gotten that professional advice. (if the User Guide and Help manual don’t answer those questions for you)

Regards,
Adrien